Welcome to Wine country
Let us be your guide to good times in Pure Michigan
They call Lake Michigan Shore Wine Country the Napa Valley of the Midwest. Like the hills of California, this land is ideal for handcrafting fine wine. Michigan’s charming resort towns and incredible shoreline are like bottles of bubbly waiting to be uncorked
Here is a list of some of the wineries in southwest Michigan, Let the Michigan wine tours Begin!
Look for your weekly pre-arranged trips to Pure Michigan Wine country leaving every week from downtown Chicago.
Wine tours staring at $500.00
Here is a sample of a tour. This tour has been used by several of our wine tours and they all seem to love the locations and time management.
Highly Recommend this place.
Dablon Vineyards – Winery & Tasting Room
Avg Cost for Each winery stop
$10-$17 Per person at each stop
Is this a Private tour
Chicago to Michigan Wine Tours : Yes you will get your own party bus or limo and rent for as long as you like with a 6 hour minimum charter.
Do we have to do the listed tour?
NO. This tour is just an example of one of the tours a customer put together for her girls. You can add and change anything you like on your Chicago to Michigan Wine tour.
- We visit places like 90-year-old award-winning St. Julian Winery, known for its dry, varietal pours;
- Round Barn Winery, which is a distillery, brewery, and innovative wine-maker all in one; Michigan’s youngest vineyard,
- Gravity Winery, laden with wine trivia and a friendly dog; and
- Lemon Creek Winery, which has more than a century and a half of experience growing 150 acres of grapes and fruit, plus recent accolades for the first commercial Cabernet Sauvignon grapes in the state.
There are many other sites to see in Michigan, Let us be your guide to a day in pure Michigan!CHICAGO TO MICHIGAN WINE TOURS
Chicago to Michigan Wine tour customer actual trip info.
Wine Tasting 2016—
- DEPART WHEATON——8:15-am—arrive 11:15am (1Hr time loss)
- $30 per person to Emily (CASH) for driver
- St Julian Tasting Room (11:15-12)—Reserved 10:45-11:15 98 miles away
- 9145 Union Pier Rd, Union Pier (269)469-3150—10-7pm
- $8 to taste 6 wines—get to keep the glass
- Founder Winery –(12:15-1PM) –reserved 12:15 16.5 miles away
- 8963 hills rd baroda, 49101 (269)426-5222–12-8pm
- $8 to taste 7 total wines $5 to taste if you have a glass
- Round Barn Public House (1pm-3pm) ***LUNCH*** .25 miles away
- 9151 1st st Baroda MI—269-326-7059—**CALL AHEAD SEATING**
- Dutch treat—-has all same beers and wines from round barn☺
- Gravity—(3-4)—Reserved 3pm 3.25 miles away
- 10220 Lauer Rd Baroda, MI 49101—269-471- 9463 (hours 12-8)
- $11 to taste 4 wine (1.5 oz pour) served with wine and cheese
- Alternate option for this location buy a bottle of wine to enjoy
- Lemon Creek Winery (4-5)—-Reserved 4 pm 1.5 miles away
- 533 East Lemon Creek Rd Berrien Spring, MI 49103—269-471-1321
- $8 to taste for 5 wine/ $5 to taste with a glass
- Can accommodate 25 people to taste—call ahead day off—
- Regardless welcome to come and enjoy a couple bottles
- Baroda Tap and Grille—5pm-630—reserved 5pm 1.2 miles away
- 8906 1st st baroda, MI 49101 —269-422-1141
- Bus ride home 6:30-8pm—–115 miles to home
Chicago to Michigan Wine Tours Here is an example of a wine tour that took place with a 24 passenger party bus in a time span of 8 hours
Depart Ashely’s Apartment
1 hour 15 min travel time
Shady Creek Winery Jenny Fisher
2030 Tryon Rd Michigan City, IN 46360 P: (219-874-WINE)
Depart Shady Creek
20 minute travel
Journeyman Distillery 109 Generation Drive Three Oaks, MI 49128 M: (269) 820-2050
Depart Journeyman Distillery
20 minute travel
Hickory Creek Winery Jeff & Lindsay
750 Browntown Rd. Buchanan Michigan 49107 P:269-422-1100
Depart Hickory Creek
5 minute travel
Round Barn Winery Jessica Schueneman 10983 Hills Road Baroda, MI 49101 P:269-422-1617
Depart Round Barn Winery
1hr 40 minute travel to Ashely’s
2040 West Cortez Street, Chicago, lL
1hour 30 minute for lunch
45min Tasting Cheeses & Chocolate
45 min tasting
Back Home by 6:30pm